The Town of Hooksett is part of the metropolitan area of the City of Manchester (population app. 108,000) and stands at the northern tip of New Hampshire's "Golden Triangle", the state's fastest growing residential, commercial and industrial area formed by the City of Manchester at the north, the City of Nashua at the southwest, and the Town of Salem at the southeast. Hooksett's favorable geographical location and its three interchanges on the Interstate System contribute to the significant growth that the Town is experiencing.
Locating Your Business in Hooksett is GOOD THINKING
- Third fastest growing community in the State of New Hampshire
- Voted #66 "US Best Town to Live in" by Money Magazine
- Two TIF Districts – at Exit 10 and Exit 11
- Low Tax Rate
- New Hampshire has the lowest unemployment rate in New England.
- The Granite State currently ranks sixth in the nation in the number of new companies started each year.
- Availability of Highly Skilled Workers
- No Sales Tax, use tax, broad-base income tax, capital gains tax or inventory tax and No higher assessment for commercial or industrial real estate.
Click to view the Hooksett Economic Assets Profile